Do you want to download videos with subtitles from YouTube? This article is about how to download videos from YouTube and keep the original subtitles, helping you easily enjoy YouTube videos with captions on your own device.
“How do I download videos with subtitles from YouTube? I want to download some TV shows from YouTube to my computer while keeping the original captions, can I?”
When it comes to video collections, nothing is better than YouTube. Many videos on YouTube contain subtitles in different languages. These subtitles can improve the accessibility of the video and help improve your language skills. Therefore, if you want to download subtitles from YouTube videos, congratulations, you have come to the right place! Here to provide you with the best solution to download the video with subtitles from YouTube.
Why Download YouTube Subtitles?
1. The importance of subtitles to video is self-evident. Watching movies with subtitles is more conducive to fully enjoying the fun of watching foreign videos and movies.
2. Improve your language skills. When you watch a foreign language movie, you can learn the other person’s speaking patterns and expressions.
3. Better understand the storyline. Watching the original subtitles will prevent you from getting lost in the plot because you don’t understand.
4. For educational purposes. You can get text from video lectures for self-study or create presentations.
Download 8k, 4k, 1080P, or 720P videos from YouTube.
5. You can set the desired language. Use this subtitle downloader to export subtitles automatically generated by YouTube and download subtitles in English/Japanese(basic on the original video).
Powerful YouTube Subtitles Downloader
4kFinder YouTube Video Downloader is a multi-functional and easy to use program for downloading subtitles from YouTube and other popular websites. It not only can be a HD video downloader, but also a audio downloader. You can choose MP4 video or MP3 audio formats as need for downloading. Another feature is that you can download youtube captions in English or Japanese(basic on the video resource). Hence, you can enjoy YouTube videos with original subtitles on your own device without being disturbed by ads.
What 4kFinder YouTube Video Downloader Can Do:
- Download subtitles from online YouTube videos with closed captions.
- Download online videos from popular video sites, like YouTube, Veon, Vimeo, etc.
- Download 1080p HD/ 4k YouTube videos to MP4 with keeping original subtitles.
- Download YouTube music videos/ playlists with subtitles in MP3 format to computer.
- Transfer ad-free YouTube videos to any device or tablet for offline viewing.
- Enjoy YouTube video with subtitles on iPhone, iPad, Android, Apple TV, etc.
Guide: How to Download YouTube Video with Subtitles
In this part, you will learn how to download video with subtitles from YouTube with 4kFinder. Just follow few simple steps and try it!
Step 1. Enable YouTube Video’s Subtitle Option
Open your browser and navigate to a YouTube video with subtitles. To download YouTube CC, first off all, you need to enable the subtitle option, simply click on “CC” icon at the bottom of the video player.
Step 2. Copy & Paste the YouTube Video URL to 4kFinder
After installation, launch the 4kFinder application on your computer desktop. Go to the YouTube video with subtitles, copy the video URL at the top of the page.
Paste it into the 4kFinder bar. Then click “Analyze” to get the video resource.
Step 3. Select Output Format and Subtitles Language
A pop-up window will appear that you can select the output format as MP4 video format or MP3 audio format. Here you can download YouTube video as MP4 in 1080p HD/ 720p HD, etc. In addition, you need to select the “Original Subtitles” and select a language.
Step 4. Start to Download YouTube Videos with Subtitles
Just click “Download” button, and 4kFinder will automatically start downloading YouTube videos with subtitles and save as MP4 files. To stop the download process, you can press on “Pause” or “Pause All”.
Step 5. Download Subtitles from YouTube Successfully
Just a few minutes, 4kFinder helped you successfully downloaded online videos from YouTube with original subtitles to your computer. Click “Finished” > “Open Folder” to view the downloaded video files.
Now you can transfer the YouTube MP4 video files to your Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Android, MP4 player, Xbox and so on for offline viewing!