How to get around Netflix download limit and play Netflix videos offline without any limit? In this article, we will show you how to download Netflix video to computer, so that you can save Netflix videos on computer forever and play them on any device offline without restriction.
“Is there any way to download Netflix Video to computer? I am using Windows 7 system, please help.”
“Can I download Netflix video offline without any limit? How do I download Netflix video on my MacBook? Any suggestion?”
Netflix is a popular video streaming platforms which provides a wide variety of TV shows, movies, documentaries, etc. Meanwhile, it allows subscribers to download Netflix videos to watch offline. However, Netflix’s download features come with some limitations. Puzzle? What is the Netflix download limit? How to play Netflix video offline without limits? Don’t worry, in this article, we will introduce the download limits on Netflix, show you the best way to play Netflix video on any device offline without limits.
Part 1. The Download Limits on Netflix
Netflix’s download restrictions prevent Netflix subscribers from downloading and playing Netflix videos freely. According to the introduction on the Netflix support page, we have listed here six important restrictions on Netflix downloads for your reference:
1. Not every video or title can be downloaded on Netflix.
2. Netflix subscribers can only download up to 100 titles on a device at a given time.
3. The download function is only available on Apple iOS, Android, Amazon Fire and Windows 10 with the latest version of the Netflix app installed. Windows 7/8/8.1 and Mac OS X currently do not support downloading Netflix videos.
4. During the subscription period, you can only download titles on one device (for Basic Plan, $8.99 per month), two devices (for Standard Plan, $12.99 per month) or four devices (for Premium Plan, $15.99 per month).
5. You can only play Netflix videos within Netflix app, the Netflix videos can’t be taken out from its app.
6. The downloaded content can only be viewed on the device where you downloaded the content, and cannot be copied or transferred to other devices.
7. Once you cancel your subscription or close your account, all downloaded videos will no longer be available for viewing.
8. The downloaded titles also have a set expiration time. Some titles can only be downloaded a limited number of times per year, and the duration after downloading is different, depending on your subscription and depending on the title.
Disappointed? Is there any way to download Netflix videos without limit? How can we play Netflix videos offline on any device without restrictions? Keep reading for a solution.
Part 2. Play Netflix Videos on Any Device Offline without Limit
To get around Netflix download limit, you can use a professional Netflix Video Downloader. Here you can ask help from 4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader comes in handy. This is an awesome video downloader which enables you to download movies, TV shows, serials, documentaries from Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo, Vevo, Dailymotion and more than 1000 popular websites without any limit. With using advanced technology, this smart tool allows you to batch download Netflix videos to MP4 format at a speed of up to 6 times, saving you time.
With using it, you can quickly download any Netflix video to MP4 in HD, 4K with audio tracks and subtitle kept. In this way, you can save Netflix video to computer forever, and play them on your mobile devices, computer, smart TV, PSP, Xbox, MP4 player, VLC media player, iTunes, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, and any other devices and players without caring for Netflix limitations!
Highlights of 4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader:
- Download videos and audios from 1000+ hot sites.
- Download movies, TV shows, titles, serials from Netflix.
- Download Netflix videos to MP4 at 6X faster speed.
- Download Netflix HD 1080P, 4K video with original quality.
- Preserve subtitles and audio tracks of Netflix video.
- Support batch download and multi-video download.
- Play Netflix videos on any device offline without limits.
- Easy to use, clean and simple interface, no any ads.
Guide: How to Download Netflix Video on Mac without Limit
4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader is available on MacOS and Windows PC, here we will take Mac version as example and show you how to use it to download Netflix video and save as MP4 files on Mac computer.
Step 1. Run 4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader
Download and install 4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader on your Mac computer. Then run the program, and you will see its simple and clean interface.
Step 2. Copy & Paste Netflix Video URL
Head to Netflix’s website on the browser, and log in to your Netflix account. Copy the URL of the video you want to download.
Turn back 4kFinder’s page, paste the video URL to the “Search Bar” and click “Analyze” to get the video source.
Step 3. Select MP4 Format and Resolution
Next, it will pop up a new window with different formats, resolution and bitrate. To watch Netflix video offline without any limit, MP4 format is recommended.
Step 4. Start to Download Netflix Videos for Offline Playback
Hit on “Download” button, then 4kFinder will start downloading the Netflix videos to your local drive and save as MP4 files.
Once the download finished, you can go to “Finished” option, click “Open Folder” to find the well-downloaded Netflix videos on local drive.
Now, you are able to play Netflix video freely!
You can copy or transfer the downloaded Netflix videos to any device for offline playback, without the Netflix app or Internet connection.
4kFinder Netflix Video Downloader can fulfill all your needs for Netflix video and easily get rid of the download of Netflix video download. It allows you to download videos from Netflix and save them as local files. After that, even if you cancel your subscription, you can play Netflix videos offline on any device without restriction. In addition to downloading Netflix video, it also supports you to download videos and music from more than 1000+ popular websites. With its help, you can easily to play online video offline on any device without limits, why not have a try?