Want to burn YouTube Music to CD for offline listening or backup? Following this specific guide, you can download YouTube music videos to MP3 through 4kFinder YouTube Downloader, or rip MP3 files from YouTube Music through an Audio Recorder, and then burn YouTube MP3 music files to a CD using iTunes or Windows Media Player.
YouTube is one of the biggest and most popular streaming platform in the world, providing a wealth of videos, music, etc. You can discover a lot of incredible music on YouTube or YouTube Music. Most YouTube Music lovers may like to backup music songs or playlists to CD just in case. After you burn YouTube Music to CD, you can access your songs, albums, and playlists in your car, at a party, or at home.
However, like other music streaming services, even if you have a YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium account, neither YouTube nor the YouTube Music App provide the option to burn their tracks directly to CD. So how to burn YouTube music to CDs? Or put it simply, how to burn a CD from YouTube or YouTube Music? There are two steps: first, download YouTube music videos to MP3 through a YouTube downloader like 4kFinder YouTube Downloader, or rip MP3s from YouTube Music using an audio recorder. Afterward, you can burn the downloaded YouTube MP3 files into a CD with iTunes or Windows Media player. Now follow this tutorial to burn YouTube Music to a CD! Let's get started!
There are many YouTube downloader tools can help you download YouTube music videos as MP3 files. Here you can turn to 4kFinder YouTube Downloader. 4kFinder YouTube Downloader is an all-in-one Online Video Downloader, YouTube Video Downloader, as well as YouTube Music Downloader. It is capable of downloading videos, music videos, playlists, movies, clips from YouTube without Premium account. This great tool supports MP3, MP4, WEBM, MOV popular formats. With it, you can easily and quickly download YouTube music videos, albums and playlists to MP3 with 320kbps high quality. Then you could burn the music from YouTube to a CD for personal use. Also, these downloaded YouTube MP3 files can be copied and played on MP3 player, iPod, USB drive, PSP, smart speakers, iOS, Android, etc.
Highlights of 4kFinder YouTube Downloader:
- Download video and music from over 1000+ video sharing websites.
- Supports YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vevo, Netflix, SoundCloud, etc.
- Download YouTube videos, music playlists, movies without Premium.
- Free Download YouTube music videos to computer in MP3 & MP4 format.
- Download and save YouTube videos as MP3 & MP4 with high quality.
- Also supports to download porn videos from porn sites to computer.
- Up to 6X faster speed; Batch batch download; Multi-task downloading.
- Lets you watch YouTube videos offline on any device, tablet and player.
- Listen to YouTube Music offline on MP3 player, iPods, smartphone, etc.
- Add YouTube music to iTunes, Windows Media Player and burn to a CD.
- Easy to use; no ads; safe and stable; free updates and technical support.
How to Download YouTube Music Videos to MP3?
Step 1. Install & Run 4kFinder YouTube Downloader
Click the Download button above, download and install 4kFinder YouTube Downloader on computer (Mac/Windows). Then start the program, and you'll get the interface as below.
Step 2. Copy & Paste YouTube Music Video/Playlist Link
Go to YouTube website on browser, find the music videos, music playlists you like, and copy the video link.
Then paste the YouTube music video URL in the Search box of 4kFinder, and click "Analyze" button.
Step 3. Select MP3 320Kbps Format
In the pop-up window, select the MP3 format and 320kbps bitrate for the music.
Step 4. Start Downloading YouTube Music to MP3
Simply press on the "Download" button, then 4kFinder software will immediately the download YouTube music video to MP3. Batch download lets you add more music video URL to the search box.
After the download is successfully completed, tap the "Finished" tab, and click the "Open Folder" to play it.
To download music from YouTube to CD, you can also use an Audio Recorder. This smart Audio Recorder is a a desktop application, which can assist you to rip MP3s from YouTube music videos and YouTube Music streaming service. In addition, it also supports to record songs and playlists from any streaming music platforms, such as Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Music, Tidal, etc. After that, you can easily burn the YouTube MP3 songs to a CD.
Easy Guide to Rip MP3s from YouTube Music
Step 1. Install and Launch Audio Recorder
Download and install the Audio Recorder on your Mac/PC. Then run the recorder, and select "Audio Recorder" function.
Step 2. Open YouTube Music
Open YouTube Music App/web player, or YouTube website, find the music/playlist you want to record. Then turn on the System Sound and turn off the Microphone.
Step 3. Configure the Format and Quality
Go to the Menu bar (3 horizontals) and choose "Preference" to configure the output settings. You can select MP3 from the "Audio format:" option, and high quality from the "Audio quality:" option. Then click "OK" to go on.
Step 4. Record MP3 Songs and Playlists from YouTube
Now play the YouTube music and click Rec to start recording the songs.
After downloading MP3 songs from YouTube, you can burn the downloads from YouTube to a CD. To burn YouTube music into a CD, you can use iTunes or Windows Media Player.
A blank CD
A computer with CD drive
iTunes or Windows Media Player
YouTube music in MP3 format
Burn YouTube Music to a CD with iTunes
1. Launch iTunes on PC, click "File" > "New" > "Playlist" to create a new playlist.
2. Drag & drop the downloaded YouTube MP3 files to the newly created playlist.
3. Insert a blank CD into the CD drive and wait for it to be recognized by the computer.
4. Select the newly created playlist and right click on it. Choose "Burn Playlist to Disc" from the option. From the pop-up window, you can adjust the burn settings, then click on "Burn".
Burn YouTube Music to a CD Using Windows Media Player
1. Insert a blank CD in your computer CD/DVD-RW drive.
2. Open Windows Media Player on your Windows PC, and click "Burn" tab.
3. Then drag and drop any downloaded/recorded YouTube MP3 files from the local folder to the "Burn list".
4. After adding the songs successfully, choose "Audio CD" from the option, and hit on "Start burn".
Is it illegal to Burn Music to CD from YouTube?
According to YouTube's terms of service, you may not download any video or music unless you have permission from the creator. However, in some countries/regions, music cannot be ripped without clear laws. It all depends on your purpose. If you burn music from YouTube to CD for personal entertainment, then you can do it. Do not upload or share music on social platforms, or use it for sale. This is illegal. If you do, you will also face fines. Please think twice.
You can easily find your favourite songs, artists or albums on YouTube or YouTube Music. But if you want to burn YouTube music into CD for personal enjoying or backup, then you need to download YouTube music to MP3, or rip MP3 files from YouTube music. 4kFinder YouTube Downloader and Audio Recorder are two best option for you! By using these excellent tools, you can easily burn your favourite YouTube music into a CD! After which, you can listen to the YouTube music in your car player, or enjoy them at your party!